Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
An idling, cultural anthropologist navigating creativity channels via art and writing. I may or may not work in a public school setting somewhere in the heart of Texas. My name depends on how you know me; Heather or Perdiddle is just fine.
10,936 notes (via nineprotons & agathaheterodyne)
Jay Smooth in his TED speech “how I learned to stop worrying and love discussing race” (via tropicanastasia)
Jay Smooth almost always a reblog
Dude nailed it. We all need to work at being good. Even if we think we are.
This applies to so much
7,696 notes (via nebet-ren & tropicanastasia)
- Go to http://www.fcc.gov/comments
- Click on 14-28
- Comment “I want internet service providers classified as common carriers.”
Please reblog for people who have phone-related phobias or anxieties.
Be sure to hit “confirm” to send your comment.
36,787 notes (via nebet-ren & laineydiemond)
48,111 notes (via chooblogs & mykicks)
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
113,879 notes (via theincorrigiblepear & be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
people who feel comfortable pooping anywhere other than their house are not to be trifled with
134,006 notes (via aquasplendens & stability)
Page 1 of 729